Routine Maintenance for HVAC Systems
Maintaining your HVAC System
Arguably, one of the best things you can do for your HVAC system is to properly maintain it. There are many reasons to have your system maintained on a regular basis including:
- It will increase the life span of your HVAC system.
- Without routine maintenance, an HVAC system has more than a 50% chance of needing to be completely replaced.
- The cost of repairs is reduced.
- Reduces the likelihood of unnecessary breakdowns.
- Your utility bills will decrease.
- You’ll have peace of mind.
Air Solutions of Tallahassee provides routine maintenance
A routine maintenance plan with Air Solutions of Tallahassee will ensure that you enjoy all the above benefits. Our plans are designed to eliminate both anxiety and unnecessary repairs.
Our services are comprehensive and include:
- Visual inspection of ductwork for leaks or deterioration
- Inspect contactor points
- Check air filters
- Check and, if necessary, flush condensate drains & condensate pump
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check superheat readings
- Ensure that electrical connections are tightened
- If necessary lubricate motor
- Visually inspect heat exchanger
- Check the limit controls’ calibration and operation
- And more . . .
We are experts at what we do and we enjoy helping you gain that sense of peace knowing that you are taking measures to both extend the life of your HVAC system and to keep in optimal working condition. Give us a call today at 850-574-1010 and we’ll customize a maintenance plan and scheduling for you.